Frequently Asked Questions
- My order has shipped but I still can't track it. How can I find out where it is?
- Tracking information may not be available for the first 24 to 48 hours after you receive your shipping confirmation email. If 48 hours have passed and you're still unable to track your order, please call 305-677-9655 (5:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Time) or email email@example.com
- My package is showing delivered but I did not receive. What should I do?
- If tracking shows your package was delivered but you can’t find it:
1. Check to see if someone else accepted delivery on your behalf (Neighbor, Apartment Office, etc.).
2. Look for a Delivery Attempted Notification.
3. Wait until end of next day. Packages sometimes show delivered by the carrier if they are still on their way.
4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. You can also contact directly to the respective carrier company
- What is your Returns Policy?
- Thank you for shopping with La Leela. We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you do not absolutely love your selections, we will gladly issue a refund for the value of the merchandise or exchange your items within 14 days of purchase.
1) Returns are accepted if the product is returned within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product by the buyer, in the original conditions, in original Packing with tags in place and in unworn condition. 2) The returned merchandise will be inspected thoroughly. 3) The returns are subject to $3.99 or 15% whichever less, re-stocking fees is. 4) The returned item should be in un-damaged condition. 5) The return shipping, taxes, duties, fees are to be borne by the buyer. 6) If the product is returned after seven calendar days of receipt of the product by the buyer, then in addition to the above conditions, refunds will be issued in terms of store credit only. 7) On receipt of item, only item price will be refunded after deducting restocking charges. 8) All seasonal gifts / baskets are perishable (including flowers, food, Earrings, Mattresses, toppers and memory foam pillows,Personalized items etc) items or seasonal items such as sweaters are NON-RETURNABLE 9) Our warehouse is different as compare to the register standard address. Due to having multiple warehouses, Please contact us before returning the item as return will be accepted at only one warehouse. If the parcel will be returned to any other address without contacting us, returns will not be processed & would not be accepted as return. Buyer is 100% responsible for all custom fees, duties, import taxes, etc. Customs policies vary from country to country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict why you have been charged any duties & for what. You may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance levied by your country. Again, we are not responsible for any such charges. There are no guarantees of delivery times for international shipments as each country takes different time period to deliver. Please do not place an order if you are in a rush. Please feel free to contact us at 305-677-9655 (5:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Time) for any query.
- I received an eGift Card in an email. What is it? How can I use it?
- An egift Card is a virtual Gift card sent to your email that can be redeemed for merchandise in stores, online, and by phone. 3 easy ways to redeem eGift Cards • Online: no need to register, just enter the card number and PIN at checkout. If you received your egift card please follow these steps to redeem. Egift cards can be redeemed towards any online merchandise purchase. To activate your egift card, you must be registered and signed in to your Account at laleela.com. After you're signed in, just click on the link that appears in your egift card email. If you can't click on the link, cut and paste the link into your browser. When activating your egift card, make sure your email address matches the address where your egift card was delivered (it does not have to match the email address in Your Account).
- 5. When checking on the status of my order I received an "In Processing" message. What does that mean?
- "In Processing" means that your order is in the early stages of shipping. Changes to your order cannot be made during this time. but you can always make a return or exchange once your order has arrived.
6. How can I use an Offer Code online?To redeem special offers, customers must select the offer code box on the shopping bag page and then enter the offer code(s) at checkout. After entering offer code(s), offer adjustments will be made to eligible orders at checkout. Offers may require purchase from a specific catalogue(s), and do not apply to Gift Cards, eGift cards, gift wrap, shipping or taxes. Offers are valid while supplies last. Please see specific offer details for complete terms and conditions, including expiration date and other exceptions. All orders are subject to verification.
Check Order Status
To check the status of your order, you must be logged-in to your account or you must have your order number and e-mail address.
Register with laleela.com to enjoy personalized services, including online order status, love list, exclusive emails, address book, gift reminders and saving of your preferred credit card and shipment method.
We're here to help! If you need assistance, you can contact us by email or phone anytime.